Updated September 30, 2021. See this twitter thread for details.
There are a variety of tools available to help product teams manage the process of conceiving, defining, planning, executing, and delivering products in an and agile manner.
What works for your team will have a lot to do with factors such as:
- Team sizes and configuration
- Scale, scope, and number of initiatives within your group
- Development methodology preferences, and desire for variations among your teams
- Existing tech stacks and integration considerations
- Geographic distribution of your team
- Budget, and many other things not mentioned here
The Airtable list below is just a simple roundup of tools. If I missed anything, please get in touch via email or on Twitter.
Best wishes to all you product makers out there!
Illustration: Agile Methodology by Florent B from the Noun Project